We’re a tightly knit group at Comfort Building Services, and every now and again we reach out to find someone to join our unique team.
Check below for listings on the current positions available. We may not have anything available at this time, but feel free to submit your curriculum vitae for future consideration, as and when opportunities open up.
Commercial Gas Engineer, Full-Time Permanent
Location: 50 mile radius of Basingstoke
The successful candidate will:
- Hold current commercial gas qualifications
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Gas Safe Registered
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience working on direct-fired commercial equipment
- A robust experience of planned and reactive service work, including a strong proficiency in plumbing installation and repair.
- Contribute to an out of hours call-out rota
- Additional training will be provided to the engineer should they wish to expand their knowledgebase of modern heating technologies, alternatively increase their skillset altogether and train for a second trade skill (i.e. air conditioning)
Overtime Paid, Profit related bonus, Company Pension Scheme, Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Uniform
No agencies please
To apply for this role, please submit you CV to mailto:email@example.com or call 01256 842500 for further information.
Join our Team
Comfort Building Services specialise in the deployment and management of planned maintenance contracts, covering a range of hard and soft facilities services, trades and disciplines, and deliver millions in large installation contracts to organisations across the south of England, each year.
We’re extremely passionate about our business and take great pride in quality and continuity of service provided by our staff, and look forward to growing our business with like-minded individuals who would like to work with us.