All businesses with water storage in their buildings – including air conditioning units – need to have at least one eye on checking that their water systems are safe and free of dangerous bacteria.
But anyone with showers, swimming pools, saunas or steam rooms needs to pay extra attention to their pipework and equipment.
We have a specialist team to help your people and your water systems stay safe, and on the right side of the Health and Safety Executive.
We can give you advice, support, practical maintenance and testing services. And we’ll help you prove you’re doing the right thing by following the HSE’s L8 code of practice and guidance note. Ask us about this if you’d like to know more.
Some of the things we do include:
- Water hygiene and legionellosis (legionnaires’ disease) risk assessments, strictly following Health and Safety document on the control of Legionella bacteria in water systems
- Flushing out of water systems – with chlorination and other disinfectants, again strictly following current laws and industry guidance
- Legionella control programmes and electronic logbooks
- Replacing cold water storage tanks or refurbishing them, strictly following the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
- Wet cooling tower and evaporative condenser treatment
- Steam boiler water treatment
- Pre-commission cleaning, flushing and treatment of heating and chilled systems
- Acid descales of boilers and hot water containers
- Supplying, installing, servicing and disinfecting water softeners
- Swimming pool water monitoring and health and safety consultancy
- Supplying water treatment chemicals
- Doing water audits for businesses
Call us on 01256 842500 or email us on email@example.com if you’d like more information or if you’d just like to talk about your systems and possible needs.
We’re quick, efficient and friendly. And we provide all of these services – and more – anywhere in Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Wiltshire.