The only way to comply with legislation is to implement a water hygiene programme for your water systems.
We have a specialist team to help your people and your water systems stay safe, and on the right side of the Health and Safety Executive.
We can give you advice, support, practical maintenance and testing services. And we’ll help you prove you’re doing the right thing by following the HSE’s L8 code of practice and guidance note.
Comfort Building Services specialise in the following water treatment programmes:
- Water hygiene and legionella (legionnaires’ disease) risk assessments, strictly following the HSE’s L8 document on the control of Legionella bacteria in water systems.
- Cold water storage tank cleaning and disinfection of water systems, again strictly following current legislation and industry guidance.
- Legionella control programmes and electronic logbooks, water sampling & analysis by UKAS accredited laboratories and monthly temperature monitoring for hot and cold water services.
- Replacing cold water storage tanks or refurbishing them, strictly following the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999.
- Pre-commission cleaning, flushing and treatment of heating and chilled systems.
- Chemical descales of boilers and hot water calorifiers.
- Supplying, installing, servicing and disinfecting water softeners.
- Swimming pool water monitoring and health and safety consultancy.
- Legionella awareness training for Responsible Persons and Site Operatives
Call us on 01256 842500 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like more information or if you’d just like to talk about your systems and possible needs.
We’re quick, efficient and friendly. And we provide all of these services – and more – anywhere in Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Wiltshire.
Download your free copy of Legionnaires’ disease. The control of Legionella bacteria in water systems ACoP and Guidance