Maintenance is arguably the biggest consideration for any facilities manager, building owner or occupier. Not all buildings are made equal, every property is unique. With this in mind, there cannot be a “one size fits all” approach to building maintenance.
The process for every maintenance programme starts with a thorough survey of your property, including historical maintenance and repair records. The idea here is to build a picture of the age, plus how well and frequently the building has been looked after previously. Every maintenance programme we generate is based upon ‘SFG20’, the industry standard for planned maintenance. However using detail from our initial survey, we then make considered adjustments to the base programme, fine-tuning maintenance frequencies and tasks, to minimise reactive service costs, downtime and ensure that equipment runs as efficiently as possible.
Full compliance is critical. Our programmes cover a diverse range of services including fire safety, electrical testing, legionella control and much more.
Each maintenance contract is designed around one of three base Service Level Agreement (SLA) models:
- Rolling annual contract with access to 24/7 engineer support
- Two maintenance visits per annum (base programme)
- All maintenance activities to be completed in-line with manufacturers requirements
- Site Log Book, providing a central point of reference for all planned and preventative maintenance activities. Includes service logs, asset register, work schedules, engineer profiles and all necessary health & safety documentation.
As Level One plus:
- All breakdown and remedial labour (during normal business hours)
As Level Two plus:
- Replacement of defective component parts
Call us now on 01256 842500 and speak to one of the team. Alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org